We first take this opportunity to thank all our students, staff, parents, guardians and partners who’ve made this term a success. Secondly is to wish you success in your end of term exams that have been ongoing since last week. As the term draws to a close, here are a few notables:
- The college will close on Thursday 14th April 2022.
- Languages, ICDL and packages classes shall continue normally. Our offices shall also remain open throughout the April holiday during the normal office hours.
- All students registered for external exams, ICM June series and KNEC July series are advised to prioritize revision and development of the required Business Plans and Research Projects. Please liaise with your lecturers in charge of coordinating these to ensure that you meet the stipulated deadlines for the milestones.
- All students with fee arrears are encouraged to clear their balances. We shall not allow any students with arrears in class from next term.
- The school will re-open for the second term of 2022 on Monday 9th May 2022.
- Registration of new students and students who wish to proceed to new levels is ongoing for the May 2022 intake.
- Results of term 1 exams will be released on 12th May 2022
Finally, the Diakonia Training Institute wishes you happy Easter holidays. As you enjoy your break, remember to be a champion of peace and tolerance even as Kenya is deep into the political campaigns period. Pass our sincere regards and gratitude to your parents, spouses, guardians and academic sponsors.
On behalf of Diakonia Training Institute