EUP focuses on how computers work and how to operate the most common Microsoft Office applications.
The aim is to equip computer users with the essential skills and knowledge on how to use the computer competently to accomplish their day-to-day tasks.
- Introduction to computers
- Microsoft Windows
- Online Skills
Who should attend?
- Students who have just completed their ‘O’ level and have chosen a career in IT.
- College students who wish to build a stronger knowledge base by learning professional courses.
- People who are working and want to improve their job performance.
2 Months – 2 hours a day : Monday – Friday
* We have both evening and regular programmes. Evening lectures commence at 5:30pm – 7:00pm (Monday – Friday)